We aim to offer an ethical and affordable service to help you get through the stress and difficulties created by a separation. With that in mind, we have created a fixed fee scheme so that our charges are as transparent and affordable as possible. We also offer payment plans to ensure we can provide you with the help you need without adding to your financial worries and pressures.
– The Graeme John Family Law Department
Your case will always be handled by a fully qualified Solicitor who will provide a high level of service. Appointments can be in person, via telephone, WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or by email. Our hourly charges start from £165 plus VAT, however, we aim to offer fixed fees where possible in order to assist you at an already difficult time. Please see below for the fixed fees we offer;
- Initial Consultation – £100 plus VAT – this covers an appointment in whichever format suits you together with a detailed letter of advice to follow up and if advised, an initial letter to the other party and a referral to mediation, if necessary;
- Undefended Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution – to include all court paperwork and advice in relation to the main suit divorce proceedings – £450 + VAT plus court fees
- Financial Remedy Order – by consent drafting service (with case specific, tailored advice) – £450 + VAT plus court fees
- Cohabitation agreement drafting – £450+ VAT
- Separation agreement drafting – £450+ VAT
- Child Arrangements Applications (Application and attendance at First Hearing Dispute Resolution Hearing) – £450+ VAT plus court fees.
Other services can be quoted on request here or during our first initial meeting.
*Please note, the fees quoted above do not include applicable Court fees which will be your responsibility to pay separately. The fees quoted, whilst usually applicable, are not appropriate in all cases and will depend upon the circumstances of each case and the issues involved. We will inform you if they do not apply during our initial free consultation with you. We send you detailed terms and conditions of business at the outset of your case which sets out all possible charges and which ensures transparency in all cases before we proceed with any chargeable work on your behalf.